|From:||6, Rowan Close Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom (UK)|
|Type of session:||Via Skype, Secure Video Call, Secure Text Chat, Via Phone, In-Person|
|Specialty:||Abuse, Addiction, Affairs, Anger, Anxiety, Body dysmorphia, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Eating, Education, Family, Fertility, Grief, Health, Mood, Obsessive compulsive disorders, Premenstrual syndrome, Relationships, Self - Esteem, Sexual difficulties, Sleep concerns, Stress, Trauma, Unemployment, Work|
|Target Age Group:||Child, Teenager, Adult, Me and my partner|
Free yourself from Stress, Anxiety and Depression the natural way. Learn how to get on track and stay on track with a solution focused toolkit for life! I can help you resolve mental health issues, overcome life challenges and achieve your goals.
I have been practising a variety of Holistic and Mental Health Therapies for more than twenty years.
Specialist in Online Therapy – Skype, Zoom or easy access video link (no software needed).
Telephone consultations are also available.
IT’S SO SIMPLE
My Online Clinic is open Monday to Friday.
Choose a time convenient for you.
Book a session by clicking the Inquire Talk link.
You’ll receive a confirmation email.
You don’t need to leave your own home.
At the appointment time, just click the link we email you and you’re in!
HOW IT WORKS
The first session is an Initial Consultation, where I will take notes that include what issues or challenges are being experienced and what goals you’d like to achieve along with some medical details and other relevant information. I will then explain how the brain works and how these issues arise and, most importantly, what can be done. You will very quickly learn how you can get on track and stay on track. Ongoing sessions are a combination of talking therapies, relaxation and guided visualisation according to your needs and choices.
WHAT I DO
According to your needs and wishes, I offer an integrative programme of
– Advanced Medical Hypnotherapy
– Clinical Psychotherapy
– SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy)
– CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
– NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
– Solution Focused Mindfulness
– The latest research-based and clinically-proven neuroscience
ISSUES TREATED INCLUDE
– Smoking Cessation
– Weight Control
– Anorexia, Bulimia and Eating Disorders
– IBS and Digestion Problems
– Grief and Bereavement
– Alzheimer’s and Dementia
– MCI (Mild Cognitive Impairment)
– Concentration and Memory
– Confidence and Self Esteem
– Public Speaking
– Motivation and Inspiration
– Sport Performance
– Stage and Screen Performance
– Academic Performance
– Writing and Creative Block
– Migraines and Headaches
– Pain Management
– Fibromyalgia Syndrome
– Fatigue and Exhaustion
– Blood Pressure
– Workplace Stress
– Insomnia and Sleep Issues
– Self Esteem
– Child and Teen Issues
– Student and Exam Stress
– Phobias and Fears
– Driving Anxiety
– OCD and Compulsions
– Obsessive Thinking and Paranoia
– Panic Attacks and Nerves
– Nightmares and Flashbacks
– PTSD and Other Trauma
– Eczema, Psoriasis and Skin Issues
– Anger Management
– Road Rage
– Addictions and Detox
– Relationship Difficulties
– Sexual Problems
– Fertility, Pregnancy and Childbirth Solution Focused Hypnobirthing
– Post Natal Depression
– Menopause and Perimenopause Symptoms
– Post Operation Recovery
– Cancer (Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy Support)
– Cancer (Palliative Care)
– Life Coaching and Manifestation
– Many other issues and challenges
I am professionally registered with:
– Welldoing (NHS Choices)
– CNHC (Complementary and Natural healthcare Council
– UK Government Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register
– NCH (National Council Hypnotherapy)
– AfSFH (Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy)
– Co-Founder and Director of Alchemy Hypnotherapy
– Consultant Medical Hypnotherapist and Clinical Solution Focused Psychotherapist
– Recognised by NHS Choices, The BMA (British Medical Association), The BPS (British Psychological Society) and The Professional Standards Authority
– Trained at The Clifton Practice with the eminent David Newton and Susan Rodrigues
– Guest speaker with David Newton at The National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH) Annual Conference 2018
– Co-Founder and Director of The Penarth Practice & Lightbulb Solutions Group, Sport and Performance, Education, – Training and Transformation (presentation, speaking and seminars)
– Medical Hypnotherapy for Cancer Patients, Marie Curie
– Winner of Zokit Business Awards (2017) for “Outstanding Contribution to Community”
– Special Commendation from Cancer Research Wales
– Director of Enfys Studio Health Centre (Advanced Clinical Duopody Reflexology Sportsflex, Reiki Master and other Holistic Energy Healing Therapies)
– Onsite-therapist: workplace stress: various media organisations
– Singer, Actress, Contemporary Dancer, Choreographer and Director
– Published writer: novels, articles, playscripts, multimedia shows
– Tutor: The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
– Primary School Teacher (specialist in pupils with learning difficulties)
My approach is very much solution focused.
OK, so there’s a problem, issue, challenge or goal.
Let’s identify it and work out what to do about it!
I believe that the client is the expert in what they want and what they need.
I am a facilitator in that process – a platform, teacher and confidant.
I don’t do anything to the client or even for them. I help them to help themselves.
Think of this work as like going to a Brain Gym and I am the PT (Personal Trainer).
I will help them get on track, stay on track and get brain fit.
More than that, they will gain brain stamina and resilience. This is a solution focused toolkit for life!
Accordingly, I offer a bespoke and integrative mix of the very best research-based and clinically-proven
HPD, DSFH, DMH, AHD, MNCH (Reg), AfSFH, RDM, BA (Hons), PGCE
ALCHEMY HYPNOTHERAPY ONLINE MENTAL HEALTH and WELLBEING CLINIC
Natural Brain Chemistry Creating Positive Change
“Trailblazing Pioneers!” (Hypnotherapy Today)
“Named among the top bracket globally!” (The Penarth Times)
GOOGLE AND YELL VERIFIED TESTIMONIALS INCLUDE:
“This has been a wonderful experience for me. Through their enthusiastic and skilled approach, Alchemy Hypnotherapy has helped me manage anxiety and negative thoughts after a spell of serious illness and resulting treatments. I am more relaxed, sociable and confident. I also have more insight and clarity about my personal and professional goals. Thank you Alchemy Hypnotherapy for a very bespoke and positive experience!” (CW, January 2020)
“From my first session I was aware that this would be something I’d never experienced in my life. It was the best decision I’d ever made. From being in the darkest place, to coming out of the Hypnotherapy a new person, a better person, it makes me so happy to feel like me again. Thank you Alchemy Hypnotherapy for everything you’ve done for me!” (LS, December 2019)
“Alchemy Hypnotherapy has changed my life for the better. I am so grateful for the amazing help I received at a dark time in my life and I’ve gone from strength to strength since. Highly recommended team of warm and professional people who can actually help with issues holding you back in life.” (JD, October 2019)
“My son started seeing Alchemy Hypnotherapy due to ongoing issues with peers at school as well as anger issues. We have seen a complete change in our son who is getting along better with peers and teachers in school and his school work has drastically improved as well. We have seen a long lasting improvement in our sons mental wellbeing as we haven’t been for nearly a year but my son is still doing great, all thanks to the hard work and persistence from Alchemy Hypnotherapy. Couldn’t thank them enough!!” (LiW, October 2019)
FULL PRICE LIST:
1:1 Online £90 for 50 minutes
Couples or 2 People Therapy £135 for 50 minutes
Family Therapy £180 for 50 minutes
Group Therapy (Up to 6 People) £270 for 50 minutes
There is a 48 hour cancellation policy as there are limited slots available.